As a ‘thank you’ to our hardworking and loyal volunteers, it is our pleasure to reward those who have gone the extra mile in support of the Valero Texas Open with the opportunity to play a round (or two) of golf at TPC San Antonio.
- Volunteers who work 18 hours or more for the Valero Texas Open are eligible to receive one (1) round of golf at TPC San Antonio
- Volunteers who work 26 hours or more are eligible for a second round of golf at TPC San Antonio
Volunteers will be charged a fee of $25 plus tax per round of golf redeemed at TPC San Antonio.
Volunteer golf rounds may be transferred to another individual by notifying the Tournament Office no later than May 1, 2017 by 9:00 A.M. Central Time; no exceptions. Volunteers who earn two rounds of golf may keep one and transfer one, transfer both or keep both.
Golf rounds may be redeemed for play May 22 thru October 15, 2017. When making your plans, please note that the AT&T Oaks Course is closed until 11 A.M. every Monday and the AT&T Canyons is closed until 11 A.M. every Wednesday. These times may be adjusted and you will be informed when making your tee time.
Additional Course Closures
- AT&T Oaks Course
- June 12th - 16th, 2017
- August 14th - 18th, 2017
- AT&T Canyons Course
- May 15th - 19th, 2017
- July 17th - 21st, 2017
- Monday - Friday (ANYTIME; Booked no earlier than 48 hours in advance)
- Saturday - Sunday (After 12 noon; Booked no earlier than 48 hours in advance)
- Golf round(s) MUST be scheduled by calling TPC San Antonio anytime within 48 hours of the requested day of play at 210-491-5800. Please mention that you are a Valero Texas Open volunteer when booking your tee time.
- ROUNDS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE TO ENSURE ELIGIBILITY. If your name is not on the list, you will need to wait until the Valero Texas Open tournament office has been reached and is able to confirm your eligibility. Once verified Volunteers will need to adhere to the booking policy outlined above.
- You must have two (2) players in order to book a tee time. No singles will be booked.
- If a Volunteer fails to show for their scheduled tee time, the golf round will be forfeited. NO exceptions.
New For 2017
TPC has switched to a new model... where each day, one of the courses is the Resort Course, and one of the courses is Members only, and it rotates daily. Rounds are available on the designated resort course that day, and will not be played on the designated Member course for requested day.
Guests playing with a Volunteer redeeming their Volunteer golf round will receive a discounted guest fee of $99 plus tax per guest.
If inclement weather closes the course or prohibits you from finishing your round on the day that you have scheduled your volunteer round, TPC San Antonio staff will determine alternate arrangements (within our window of play). No additional dates will be added after October 15, 2017, so do not wait until the last day to play your round.
Thank you again for your time, energy and dedication to the Valero Texas Open. We hope you enjoy playing where the pros play -- TPC San Antonio!
Become a Volunteer
The Valero Texas Open wouldn’t be possible without the more than 1,700 volunteers that help put on the tournament. Because of their efforts, the Valero Texas Open is able to raise significant amounts of money for charity... $10.5M in 2016 alone. Please help us give back to the community by becoming a volunteer.